Sunday, September 28, 2008

My husband spoiled me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have the sweetest husband in the whole world! He has absolutely spoiled me over the past month. The day he got home from D.C. he surprised me with a brand new camera! One of our buddies had a way nice camera when we went to NY and he let me use it and I loved it. I wanted one so bad but I figured it would be some time til I got one... like three years or so. But no, my adorable husband decided to buy me one anyways. He bought me a Canon Rebel XT and I LOVE IT! Thank you so much Trav. I have been having so much fun learning how to use it.. too much fun according to Trav. I have to admit I have been a little extra picture crazy lately, those of you that know me well, already know that I LOVE taking pictures. Well its about 10 times that bad now. Ha! Poor Travis. So if you notice an increase in pictures on our blog thats why!!! Also, we sold my Mazda3 back in August and so I had been driving Trav's car until he got home. We shared a car for a couple weeks, which was definately not ideal but we survived. I don't know how some people get by with one car, it amazes me. Anyways we finally bought a Murano a couple weeks ago and we love love LOVE it! Its such a fun car to drive. About a week later, I wrecked Travis's Ford Fusion. Now we are back to sharing a car. NOT FUN! Right now it is a few hundred dollars away from being totalled, we should find out tomorrow if they are going to repair it or just total it. We have our fingers crossed that it is totalled, especially since Travis really really wants a new car. Who knows. We will just have to wait and see!!

5 comments:

Brenan and Maddi said...

Sadi!! Taking pictures really is alot of fun! I love it! Im jealous, I love that camera! I took 3 photo classes at Bingham and loved it! And I love you car, it's so cute! Brenan was telling me about it! But im glad you guys are ok and i hope everything works out with your car! We need to hang out soon! Go on a double date if Brenan ever has time!

Mel said...

oh no that sucks you wrecked the car!! Oh the irony huh? You get a new one so you don't have to share anymore then the other one gets wrecked... Life!! ;) Anyway how are you guys doing now that you're home? What are you guys doing? Taking a well needed break I hope!! HaHa! Well I hope that you guys are doing well!

Travis and Addie said...

so cute! I would LOVE a camera like that! I love photography. PS why didn't you guys end up coming to the campfire? :( we were bummed. you missed out

RIndi said...

I love that car! Your husband does spoil you! Lucky girl and that camera is awesome! I wish I knew how to work my simple little one. The whole thing completely throws me off!

Anonymous said...

Hah, I am the only single person in your list of blogs! How is work going so far? I miss you.