Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting some fresh air

Wow... I am still so far behind! Trav and I went camping with my family over Labor Day weekend this year. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest, it was still so nice to get away and have some family time. Makki even had fun too, she had an excuse to roll around in the dirt without getting in trouble! Trav even went paintballing. All of my cousins and some of my uncles love to paintball- they go every time while we are camping. They take it pretty serious! Ha. Trav was a good sport and went, although I'm sure he didn't mind when they got rained out. We are so glad we were able to go, since we missed out on all the other camping trips while we were gone this summer!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So tough...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't you just love the matching jackets? Ha. We didn't expect it to be so cold... thanks goodness my mom and dad had some extra stuff we could borrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Makki sure was lovin' life... she looks like such a scruffy little thing here!

No comments: