Friday, September 26, 2008

Bear Lake with the Thompsons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trav and I enjoyin the beach! Notice my tippy toes... I seriously have to do this in every picture!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brookie was my buddy all week!


Travis's family goes to Bear Lake every year for a week. They stay in this amazing cabin and spend the week boating, laying on the beach, four-wheeling, playing games, watching movies, sitting in the sauna, and just hanging out! Last year Travis and I had an amazing time together, even though we had just started dating. Who would have thought? Ha. I can't believe a year has gone by already, so much has happened. We had another incredible time together this year at Bear Lake. Here are some memorable moments...

3 comments:

Travis and Addie said...

it looks like you had so much fun! I've never been boating at bear lake so I'm glad I could live vicariously through this post! :)

The Baldwin's said...

So much fun!! It's fun to see Travis' family all grown up, seriously his sister is not a little girl anymore :)

The Staples Fam said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We love Bear Lake! What a beautiful cabin.. I can't believe how much Lexie has grown up! Wow :)