Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taiya Belle {8 months old}


Where did the time go? I swear it was just yesterday that I was holding this little girl in my arms for the first time. And now she is 8 1/2 months old! Don't get me wrong, I am loving this stage she is in, she is absolutely hilarious and keeps us laughing constantly. She is so mischievious, and smart, and active, and smiley... to say I love her doesn't even describe it.  But time just keeps going by... that's just part of life. I want to make sure to treasure every little moment with her, and taking pictures is one of the ways I do that. Taiya has started doing so many new things since we got back from Seattle. So please bear with me, here are some things that have happened since then...

8 months old

Happy Birthday Carter! Playing with my aunts and cousins!

Playing with Grandpa Andy

First band aid. Poor little baby. I accidentally scratched her and made her bleed. I felt terrible.


Uncle Brenan can always get a gigle out of her!

Practicing walking with Aunt Lex

Standing up so big!



Yes that's right!! She crawled!! It wasn't far but at least she got the idea!

So my friend Jess is super crafty and always has the cutest ideas! Well we had a craft night and made these darling skirts for our little girls.. this is mine. And the flower can be safety pinned on the skirt but its also on an alligator clip so it can go on a headband too. I am so proud of myself! Ha. The tutorial can be found at freshlypicked.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

RickAndGina said...

Cute pics! I love the little skirt you made. Good for you. Should I just call you Martha?

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Oh Saders! congrats on winning the super cute skirt from Bri's blog! Haha I love it! And I really love the skirts you and Jess made! Ok little miss photog!! You are kickin butt with all your picture taking! I can't wait to have a little model of my own to practice on! I haven't even really pulled out my camera since we've been in Texas! Taiya is freakin gorgeous and I just want to kiss those little cheeekers! So what's the plan with you guys this summer? Miss ya girl! Love ya!

Kara Simmons. said...

Taiya is getting so big. Love that skirt! I plan on using the same tutorial very soon to make a skirt for me! My favorite lense that I use 90% of the time is a 50 mm 1.8. I don't know if you have a Canon or Nikon but they make that model in both brands. I love it. Plus it's inexpensive compared to every other lense!

Lisa Edstrom said...

Sadi!!
Taiya is soooo pretty!!! (: Oh, I miss you guys! I need to come out and visit! (:

You are sooo good at pics! What do you use to edit them so cute? It looks like you've done a scrapbooking thing. I love it!

I hope all is well with you!!

Love,
Lisa

The Robisons said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL and just keeps getting cuter! She is the perfect combination of you and Travis. Cute skirt! You need to come to our next craft day. Although, I should warn you, there's more chatting than crafting going on. :)