Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Fun

We had lots of fun this year preparing for all the funstuff Easter brings. We had a blast dying Easter Eggs and dipping rice krispie eggs into chocolate (have you seen the commercial?? the credit goes to pennie for wanting to give it a try) with our Thompson side of the family.



Yes, I'm letting Taiya eat a rice krispie treat. She wanted a taste SOOO BAD. So I caved :)
Notice: See the top left pic where I'm holding an egg dipped in chocolate? Well I wasn't really paying attention and I accidentally dipped my egg instead of my rice krispie into the chocolate. OOPS! But hey I still got to lick the chocolate off!

A week later we had tons of fun dying easter eggs with Grandma Judy and Tessa.



Easter morning at Gma & Gpa Feld's. Thanks Easter Bunny for spoiling us!

Aunt Lexi helped Taiya find her Easter basket at Gma & Gpa Thompson's. The Easter bunny spoiled her there too!

Travis was out of town and we really missed him, but thankfully we stayed really busy all day long. Later that afternoon, we headed over to the Newbolds for dinner and an easter egg hunt. We had a great Easter, we are so thankful to have such wonderful family!!

3 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What a fun Easter! Taiya's smile from the picture at your parent's house is PERFECT. Look how happy she is?! I love that. What a great idea to dip rice krispie eggs into chocolate, too. I definitely want to try that next year!

Good luck in Chicago! Moving sure is a bummer but it'll be fun to see all the fun new things your summer brings. I think new places are always good every once in a while!

RickAndGina said...

Sadi, all this pics are darling!!! I might have to copy you on the format/collage idea. She is the cutest little thing! So fun. PS I love Seattle. So jealous!

Kara Simmons. said...

Tell Travis that this lens is the most inexpensive one! Maybe that will help convince him that you need it because of the word "inexpensive!" That always seems to work with Greg. Ha!
I buy the thin elastic bands for Lydia's headbands at walmart! In the hair accessories aisle and the adult size. All I do is measure them to Lydia's head, then cut them down and hot glue them together for her size. So there you go!
P.S. I love how chubby Taiya is! Her rolls are the cutest.