Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lots of "Firsts"....

Please please little girl, stop growing so quickly!!! I can't believe all that has happened in the past 3 weeks...

Lots of "Firsts"...







Taiya was not a fan of her food the first time but after a friend suggested adding cinnamon to it, that totally changed!! Too bad I can't add cinnamon to veggies....


Taiya and I also got to make a quick trip up to Idaho to visit my grandparents while Trav was out of town. We had an amazing time... it was so good to spend some time with them. And of course... Taiya just fell in love with them all over again.




Every day is somthing new...


Taiya and her "someday boyfriend" Oliver Thorne... that is if she doesn't end up being twice his size!

Outsmarting dad! Trav kept rolling her backwards and Taiya was getting annoyed, so she figured out that if she put her arm out it would stop her from falling.

Sitting up like such a big girl

She sure loves her Aunt Lex!

Uncle Brenan takes such good care of this little girl... he even feeds her and puts her jammies on!

My cute cousin Jordan got married on a couple weeks ago and he had a photo booth at the reception, it was the cutest idea! Since Travis was at the Jazz game (couldn't miss watching the Cavs) Taiya and I had lots of fun cheesin' it for the camera! (It was a little tricky to change props and positions while tring to get a baby to smile.)


5 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

those are adorable and you're right she's done a TON in the past couple weeks! where in the world do you get all her cute clothes? she's always so decked out :) and i know you asked a long time ago about editing photos, i just have it on a program on my computer...photoshop. it came as a package, but i'm sure you can buy it separately too! hope that helps a little :)

Lacey Tait said...

Oh my goodness she sure has been growing right up. I'm glad to see she is rolling over,there is hope for nahla! taiya is just to cute and Gentri is right she is always lookin so cute!!

The Staples Fam said...

Those red flower boots are the cutest! Wow Taiya DID have a busy week! She looks like so much fun. I agree with you, time is going way to quick!

Kara Simmons. said...

Sadi you are always way too kind about my photos. Thanks so much for your nice comments!
I got Lydia's highchair at IKEA. They are only $20 and the tray is $5. They also come in blue and red. They had a couple of cute high chairs there too, but they were more money, and I am cheap!
I love how much chub Taiya has on her! What a cute girl.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Taiya is ADORABLE! Not only do you dress her so cute but she has beautiful blue eyes and the cutest smile. The pics of you guys from your cousins looked so fun! You are such a sweet mommy.