Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Taiya's Firsts and Saying Goodbye to Hawaii

Taiya has changed so much during the past month while we were in Hawaii, she had lots of "firsts" and has become such a happy, smiley, giggly little girl. We cannot get enough of all of her smiles, she brings so much light and joy into our lives! I just want to make sure I remember some of the little milestones that have happened while we were away. Also, here are the rest of our pictures from Hawaii. Enjoy!


Taiya is constantly smiling and giggling now. She especially loves patty-cake and when her daddy stands her up so she can dance.



These two pictures make me laugh so hard... let me explain. So it was later at night while we were in Hawaii and everyone but me, Trav, and Danny were asleep. I was on the computer not really paying attention to what they were doing, but I heard the Shakira "She Wolf" song being restarted a couple times and I glanced up and this is what I saw. Trav and Danny were right in front of the tv watching Shakira and trying to do all the moves that she was doing while singing her song. It was hilarious!!! I think they kept at it trying to "perfect" their moves for over an hour. And of course I had to snap a couple of pictures..... I love my husband so much... never a dull moment with him around... HA.



Silly boys



Taiya and I stopped at Ko Olina to check out the man made lagoons. It was gorgeous and we had a great time dipping our toes in the water and exploring the resorts. Taiya has a silly look on her face cause she is trying not to fall over while I tried to balance her with one hand while I held the camera in my other hand.


View of one of the lagoons


Taiya started wearing Size 2 diapers at 10 weeks old and she is also wearing 3-6 month old clothing... ALREADY... what a little chunk!!



Taiya sporting the cute dress that Grandma Pennie bought her during her trip to Cali



Taiya has now started playing with toys! This is her first toy and she LOVES batting at it. She also loves to grab the middle one and try to get it into her mouth.



We were out shopping and came across this fun hat store... Taiya had to have a turn trying on a few hats too... she totally has a "what the heck are you doing to me" look.



We had the cutest little girls that were our neighbors, they loved to come over to say hi and play with Taiya. This is Emma, Ella, and Eden (I hope their mom doesn't mind that I put their pics on here) but we had so much fun with them, they were so funny and kept us laughing with their silly dances and songs.


Another pic of the sleeping little girl


I had such a great time exploring Ko Olina that I got everyone to come back the next morning so we could really enjoy all the the resorts had to offer. This was the morning before we left to come home. Here are a couple pictures of the gorgeous swimming pools...



It felt so nice to swim in fresh water!


This is Taiya's first time swimming (not counting dipping her toes in the ocean)



Having fun in the sun


Taiya loved the water and swimming with her daddy


Todd (holding Gaige), Danny, Trav (holding Taiya), and Kevin


Gorgeous sunset at Ko Olina

3 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

She is such a cutie Sade, I really need to see her again! I don't know though just looking at pictures of her makes me baby hungry. Yeah, call me and lets do lunch soon! Now that your back we have to get together. Oh, and your looking great too, your body just bounced right back,lucky girl!!!!

The Baldwin's said...

love the Hawaii pictures, keep em coming :) and Taiya looks a ton like you Sadie, I think she even has your dimples in one of those pictures, adorable!

The Staples Fam said...

She's so cute you guys! Love her!!