Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween Fun

Here are some scenes from all the fun Halloween stuff we got to enjoy together as a little family...

Travis's mom threw the cutest Halloween party/Going away party for Trav's brother Tyler who is going to Peru to teach English for the next 5 months...


Trav checking out all the yummy food



I loved this dip- so cute!



Lex was so obsessed with the bubbling rootbeer!



Trav and I enjoying the party



Taiya is sure going to miss her Uncle Ty

After the party we headed over to my Aunt Susie's house for pumpkin carving with all my cousins...


Taiya was not a fan of the pumpkin goo at first



The more she stuck her hand in the more she liked it... well maybe not "liked" it but she at least tolerated it long enough for a couple more pictures



I absolutely love carving pumpkins and I was so excited to help Taiya carve her first pumpkin!



Grandpa and Taiya



Our first time carving pumpkins as a family of three



Uncle Brenan with his girlfriend Maddi and of course Taiya



So here is my beautiful work of art (I'm talking about the pumpkin)... ha... obviously I am so NOT artistic but it was fun anyways. Here is daddy and his little pumpkin...

Taiya was a little flower fairy for Halloween this year... we had so much fun with her. She was such a good little sport with wearing her costume and letting me and both her grandmas' take a zillion pictures! I apologize that I am posting a lot (yes, even more than usual) pics of Taiya in her costume but really, its her first Halloween. I can't help it.








First time trick-or-treating


Trick-or-Treating was exhausting... this is her first "treat" ever (which of course she doesn't get to enjoy)


Trav with his cute little flower


At Trav's Aunt Mern's house on Halloween night


Grandma and Grandpa with their FAVORITE granddaughter


Taiya with Grandma and Aunt Lexi


Little flower fairy

3 comments:

Travis and Addie said...

so so cute Sadi! it was so good seeing you guys the other night!

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

She's is so cute..aghhh!!! It was fun hanging out on Tuesday, we need to get together more now that you guys are home:)

Lund Fam said...

so cute where did you get her costum?