Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Belly... Big Belly! And Easter!

Wow! It's weird looking in a mirror- I almost don't recognize myself! Its so amazing the changes that you go through during pregnancy... the most obvious is your growing tummy! I have seen pregnant women my whole life, but until you have actually gone through it yourself you can't fully understand its miracle! I can feel the baby move inside me all the time now- she especially doesn't like it when I'm laying down on my side. Which makes for an interesting nights sleep when you are only allowed to sleep on your side!!! And she doesn't just wiggle around, she kicks! I am loving every minute of it. I can't wait for Travis to feel the baby move, but the second he touches my belly she stops! What a little tease already- just like her daddy! I am counting my blessings that I haven't really been that sick and have been pretty healthy. My heart goes out to all of the girls that are sick throughout their pregnancy, I can't even imagine. Life is good. I feel so blessed right now! I am getting soooo excited to hold this little one in my arms. Not only are Travis and I enjoying this time, but we also enjoyed getting to spend Easter with both his family and mine. Here are some pictures (thanks to penny) from the Thompson Easter Egg hunt and some of my growing tummy... I'm now 25 weeks pregnant... so I guess I need to take another picture asap....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
About 19 weeks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
About 21 weeks! And still getting bigger....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
About 23 weeks! Very large... just wait til I take the next one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trav, Ty, and Trent- Aren't they all so dang cute?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They were more about the egg hunt than the little kids were!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got lots of good stuff!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Annual Thompson Family Easter photo!

11 comments:

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

Sadi- you look darling... I wish i was that cute when I was pregnant.. haha... Okay so I will pay with paypal so you dont have to worry about it and then maybe we could meet halfway... I have lunch with Jess sometimes so maybe we could set-up a little lunch too... anyway, let me know

Jonathan and Krysten Olson said...

Sadi, I'm so sad I can't come to your shower:( I have work all weekend but I'm sending a gift with Jessica for you!! You look so sute pregnant by the way, we all need to get together again soon:)

Kara Simmons. said...

You look so cute Sadi! It so fun to see you are on the exact same stages I am!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

haha.. I am actually laughing out loud.... I was about as big as a whale when I was pregnant... ahhhh.. it was awful... I am so glad that you are feeling good through all of it... okay so I am gonna pay for all that stuff now... super excited and lunch would be way fun.. Let me know when they will get there and then I will talk to Jess about some lunch.. yay

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

okay, finally I paid.. gosh, I have been bugging Wells all weekend to do it and he finally did... Let me know what the next step is

Lund Fam said...

Sadi - You are so freakin cute. They way you were talking I was excepting more belly. I am so glad that everything is going well for you guys.

Ched

RIndi said...

You are seriously so cute pregnant! Geez! I was already completely swollen in my face by then! I hope you keep feeling great and I'll keep up with Brenan on how you're doing! By the way, Brenan has been such a good Uncle to Beckam already! Beckam seriously loves him. Your sweet little girl is gonna just love him too!

Lignell Family said...

Sadi... you are still sooo tiny for being half way done. You look great keep posting the belly pictures I love it!

Jennie B. said...

You look darling! Travis is one lucky son of a B! I can't wait to see that little girl. I wish you guys were coming out with us this summer!

Hayley Neil said...

Oh geez Sadi! You look so stinkin' cute!

Amy Maynard said...

Sadi!!

You look so dang cute pregnant!! Last time I saw you you just found out, crazy it's flying by!! (probably not so much for you, huh??) When are you due again??