Friday, March 27, 2009

Wholesale baby & little girl lace leggings....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this picture!!! This is my friend Chrisi's little girl, Chloe. Isn't she so adorable in her little lace leggings?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm putting together a wholesale order of these adorable Gigi lace leggings. They sell everywhere online for $20.00. I'm ordering a bunch for my booth at Quilted Bear. If you want a pair I can get them for you for $12.00 and you can either pick them up (free) or I'll ship them to you for an extra $1.50. I won't be able to sell them for this price usually- so if you want some, now is your chance! In order to get them at this price I need at least 10 more pairs ordered. Leave me a message telling me what the quantity, size, and color you want with your email address. As soon as I have at least 10 more pairs ordered I'll send you a paypal invoice. These are so cute for spring and Easter pictures!

Colors:
Black
Cream
White
Brown
Light Pink
Lavender
Hot Pink

Sizes: (They run really, really small so I suggest going a size up)
6-12 months
12-18 months
18-24 months
2-3 years
4-5 years
6-7 years

Also, if there is anything else you want off their website (www.gigis.org/retailstore) like hats or headbands, let me know and I'll tell you what the wholesale price is. I want to get this order out asap!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

okay as you can see I already have some of these for Chloe but they are way expensive so i would love to get some from you for that price... I will take a pair of 12-18 months in cream and lavendar... so darling.. you should also know that they run really, really small so make sure that you tell people that. Chloe ripped her first pair that she had in the 6-12 monthers... they barely got on her little fat legs..

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

oh totally... she has some cute model legs... hahahaha... i will tell my friends.. I have a couple that have girls.. I will let you know... anyways, im excited to get them and your little girl will look darling in them... soo cute, and i will het back to you about anyone else I know that might want some

Joy :) said...

Hi, you don't know me but I would love to get one pair of the leggings in cream size 6-7. Feel free to contact me on my blog for any additional info. Thanks

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

okay if you have not ordered them yet i would like to scratch the lavendar pair and get one more cream pair but for 6-12 months... and im trying to sell them...

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

okay I have a pretty big order..
4 white 6-12 months
1 light pink 6-12 months
1 black 12-18 months
1 lavender 12-18 months
1 light pink 3-4 years
1 white 12-18 months

this also includes my order that I told you about earlier...

okay and I am gonna ask some more people so I will probably have more for you...

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

haha.. okay here are some more.
black 5-6 years
black, white, pink in sizes 3-4
i think that we might actually need to talk cause I have even more people that want them... haha.. my number is 801-735-4361

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

SADERS!!! So cute! I can't wait to have a little girl so I can dress her up! your little girl is going to be DECKED OUT!! WOW! can't even wait! Have you decided what name yet?? they are all so cute! so about that photography class... its over! I took the last spot! it was a few weeks ago! I will let you know if they do it again! lets get together for Jess's birthday next week!

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

u get my e-mail last night?? I am pretty sure that it went through. i put in an order for 25 leggings... sooo excited. I have been thinking for a long time that I wanted to open a booth here in the provo Quilted Bear. Would you mind?? I wanna sell those leggings. I figured that since I was able to sell so many fo ryou that there is def a market for them down here... anyways, let me know... I was thinking that I would sell baby accessories... I ahve lots of ideas so just let me know if you think that would be okay

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

oh my gosh... haha.. No I still really want the tights... so sorry. I am just gonna pay for them and then get the money back from them one I give them the leggings... im soo sorrry... How should I pay...

Diamond Ranch Academy said...

Hey Sadi! If you haven't ordered yet, I would love a pair in cream size 2-3. Let me know how to pay! carlydias@hotmail.com

kim said...

are you still selling gigi leggings? or will you be in the near future?

KristyHanson said...

Hi
I know you dont know me, but i was wondering if your lace tights are still available to order???

Are they still selling for $12 a pair??? We will have to discuss postage separately as im in Australia!

if you can get back to me that would be great!!

Kristy

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My Little Hero said...

Hi, are these still available at $12, I would be looking at 10 or 20 pairs in black, white and pink. I am in Australia so would need to discuss postage. My email is mylittlehero@live.com.au

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My Little Hero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.