Sunday, November 2, 2008

Visiting Grandma & Grandpa Feld

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Travis I went to Aberdeen, Idaho last weekend to visit my Grandma & Grandpa Feld. Aberdeen is where my dad grew up and where my grandparents still live. We really enjoyed visiting them and hearing about lots of stories of when they grew up. I had no idea my grandpa accidently burnt his house down when he was 4 years old and then saved his two little sisters! I loved hearing their stories! I spent lots of time with them while I was growing up and now that life is so busy its been much harder to get up there to visit and so I have really missed them. I treasure my time there because I don't get to see them much and since they are over 90 years old now, I don't want to take any time for granted. My grandpa was so cute to show Travis everything about farm life- he wanted to make sure he got the whole experience in. We had a great time and we love them both so much!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He burnt his house down!? My word! haha. That kinda made me laugh. How did a 4 year old do that?
Your hair is long! Pretty.