Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th Celebration!

Celebrating the 4th of July here in Washington D.C. was definately an adventure! Once we survived the packed metro ride to downtown D.C. we stepped outside to find out that it was pouring rain! In JULY! For a girl born and raised in the desert state of Utah, rain on the 4th of July is just crazy! Despite the rain, we found the perfect place to sit on grass looking out towards the Washington Monument. The firework display was amazing and the finale was by far the best I've ever seen!!! Talk about a memorable night!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying being married! How awesome, I'm so happy for you!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Looks like you're having loads of fun! Geez I have to say I thought I would see more posts from you since you're just sitting at home. Come on now! :) Just kidding. Love ya! Sorry I missed your call the other day. Try again!

The Thueson's said...

Oh how fun! I miss DC. That is where I went my first summer tagging along with Braun as he did summer sales! Now 4 years later.. he is still as obsessed as he was that year! I hope you guys are having fun out there.. that was one of my favorite places. Where do you guys live? We lived in Fairfax, VA. So like 15-20 minutes from DC. I am going out there in a few weeks to visit one of Brauns offices actually!

The Heriford's said...

Seriously!!! This is the only way I know how to talk to you!!! Hi friend!!! Call me I want to talk to you its been forever!!!!

Beth said...

Sadi!!! agg i love your pictures! it makes me miss DC! i have so much to tell you!! email me at bethsolie02@yahoo.com so we can chat k! ilove and miss you i hope you having so much fun!!!