Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fall BBQ with our Besties!

We love Derek & Tiff. And Dys. And Jens. And Blakely. Trav's family is best friends with Derek's family and so they just grew up together. Practically family doesn't cut it, they are family. I got lucky and was adopted in when Trav and I got married. We seriously love these guys. We kind of have a standing Saturday night 'hang out' planned... Tiff & Derek are so good to have us over and this time I made sure to bring my camera to capture some of these memories. This is back in the middle of October, they had us over for a BBQ and we enjoyed summer yummy steak, salad, and twice baked potatoes. Tiff is an amazing cook... really! They spoil us and feed us all the time. Oh and Taiya loves being around the kids... Jensyn is like her 2nd little mommy. It's so cute to watch. Even Dys watches out for her. Love this family...

3 comments:

RickAndGina said...

Sadi I love that you have her in skinny jeans and boots! That is too cute.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

You've gotten so great at taking photos! I just love looking at your pics :)

Kara Simmons. said...

Love all the updating Sadi! It was so fun to see you guys last month.