Monday, January 31, 2011

LABOR DAY. Weekend. Camping.

I love love love going camping. We don't get to go often enough. Nothing compares to being in the mountains, sitting around a campfire, and totally relaxing. We had tons of fun going camping with my family over Labor Day weekend. Lots of playing games, four-wheeling, playing in the dirt, and throw up. That's right, Taiya got the flu while we were up there.. a horrible, so sad, miserable, case of the flu. Lucky for Travis he had already left to come home (couldn't waste those BYU tickets) and so I had to helplessly watch my poor baby have the worse night of her life to date. It broke my heart. She was so miserable and there was nothing I could do but hold her. She got sick our last night there, but we still had a great weekend, and can't wait to get back to the mountains!

Finally getting some rest after being up sick all night :(

1 comment:

Shelly and Branson said...

She is a doll. We need to double PRONTO!!