Monday, September 20, 2010

July. July. July. More July.


July was such a fun month! With Taiya walking, everything changed. Suddenly going to the park, zoo, and pool became a totally new experience. She loves being able to explore and be more independent. Here are some more pictures of what we did during this month...

~ Audrey & Taiya ~
Our friend Lisa and her little girl Audrey, were visiting her husband out in Chicago and we had a really fun time between taking the girls shopping and going to Naperville. The girls were so cute together, they even held hands while they rode in their strollers. Oh, and Taiya had her first sucker, which is LOVED.


~ Swimming ~
Jess and Josie made their usual weekly trip to come visit us. Only this time we went swimming and the girls had a blast...



~ Playtime ~
Lots of playing. And spending time with mom and dad.


Taiya loves the iPad. She knows exactly what games are for her and what they do. When she wakes up in the morning, the first thing she wants is dad's iPad. Ha.


Since we didn't have a car, we did lots of walking. This is what happened sometimes...

Taiya loves having stories read to her. I think we read at least 10 a day.

I took this picture but I just kept looking at her while she was sleeping and I couldn't believe how big my baby has gotten. I just wanted to capture her like this and freeze this moment forever. I sure love this little girl.

~ Brookfield Zoo ~
We went with Jess and Josie and some of the girls from her husband's office to the zoo. The girls loved all the animals but I think their favorite part was the splash pad!

I had to post this one. Ha.

No comments: