Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{Exploring. Chicago} Brenan comes to visit...


My brother Brenan came out to visit for a few days and we had a blast exploring the city while poor trav had to work. Brenan was so sweet and patient to let me and Taiya tag along. We had so much fun with him!

I love that there is a river right in the middle of the city. This city is amazing!

Getting ready to head up to the top of the Sears (now called Willis) Tower.




Fearless.
This is the sky box, which is glass on all sides including the floor. Taiya was loving it.


In front of Chicago Union Station metra.

View from the end of Navy Pier.

This is more for laughs than anything. So I when trav and I were at Navy Pier before I made him take a pic of me jumping and he was way way embarrassed. I thought it was so funny (that he was so embarrassed) so I kept having him take pics.. of course we never got one. I seriously cannot jump high to save my life. So I had to take another one this time just for Trav. I'm about a whole one inch off the ground! Yay! Ha


Chicago dogs are to die for. Seriously. So yummy!

Coolest amplitheather ever. Jay Pritzker Pavilion.

The "Bean"




Buckingham Fountain





Outside Wrigley Field

This little boy was the most amazing drummer!


We met the owner of the Cubs! We were sitting in our seats and he came and asked us how we were liking the game and if it was Taiya's first time. We didn't realize who he was until he walked away and the people next to us said that he was the new owner. Right after he walked away he got swarmed with people wanting to take his picture! Pretty cool!


It got pretty cold, but Brenan kept Tay all toasty warm!

Waiting for the metra.


Brenan's favorite team is the Bulls. Always has been.

Famous Chicago dawgs. Mmmmm...


The long walk home in the rain from the metra.

4 comments:

Travis and Addie Ohrn said...

This looks like so much fun!! I want to come visit chicago!

The Robisons said...

That baby of yours is the cutest thing ever! I love all the pics you've been posting lately.

The Baldwin's said...

how fun, love all the pictures! chicago is a blast huh? glad you got to visit it!

RickAndGina said...

So fun!!! I have got to plan a trip out there. Everyone says it is awesome. Such cute pics! What a fun new adventure.