Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week by Week pics of Taiya and more...

I am soooo sooo behind... I know I say that every time. But now I actually have something (or someone- ha) I really want to blog about! Taiya has grown so much... she is now 2 months and 4 days old. It may take a few very long posts to catch up. So much has happened and for those of you that are out of state (or back at home- since we aren't there- I'll explain later) I'll try to keep the pictures coming as promised! Part of the problem is I sorta lost (totally not my fault) my camera and I was really really sad but Trav ended up finding it. It was hanging on his golf clubs in the garage- it must have gotten caught when they were both in my car and we looked for 3 weeks for it, EVERYWHERE, and found it the day before we left. I literally screamed and jumped on Trav when he walked in with it! So anyways here are pics of Taiya (starting with a few days old) and some of what we have been up to....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First bath

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not a huge fan of bathtime in the beginning

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I could watch her sleep all day, her cute little faces and silly positions... I take lots of sleeping baby pictures. I just can't resist...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Four generations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More sleeping baby

Bear Lake trip...
Every year we take a trip to Bear Lake with all of Trav's family and rent this gorgeous cabin right on the lake. Taiya was about 3 weeks old when we went this year and she was the best little baby. She got constant attention from her grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and everyone and loved it! We all had a great time and I really appreciated everyone being so willing to help since poor Trav got sick and I was totally exhausted and still adjusting to being a mom. Here are some pics...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cabin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hanging out on the beach

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Little Taiya

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is what the boys do

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being on the beach

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Taiya and her cousin Aiden who is a couple months older than she is

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lots of memories

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aunt Lexi bought Taiya this cute little onesie and if you can't read it it says "My Auntie is the Best"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The whole family (except Grandpa Pete)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trav & Taiya

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Long day at the beach

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our little family

Some random pictures...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sitting in her boppy chair and only 3 1/2 weeks old (ok.. so maybe she is leaning her head a little bit on the back of it but I was still so impressed.. she is way too little to be able to hold her head up so well)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One month old

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trent went into the MTC before Taiya was born so he hadn't gotten to see her. So we decided to go to the airport and let him see her real quick since she will be 2 years old by the time he gets home. I am soooo glad we went... it was great to see him and let him hold Taiya. And then he was off to Buenos Aires, Argentina...

Trip to Idaho

We made a little two day trip to Idaho to visit my grandparents (my dads parents) and to introduce them to Taiya. We had a great time, they are such amazing people and I love them so much. It was so cute, they loved having Taiya there, neither of them ever wanted to give her up or put her down. We also got to spend some time with my cousin Conan and his family which was really fun. I am so glad we got to go visit and capture some of these moments on camera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grandma and Taiya cuddling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grandpa never wanted to give up holding her

St. George trip...

Over Memorial Day weekend, Taiya and I went with a bunch of my girlfriends to St. George for the weekend while Travis went to Texas for the BYU vs. Oklahoma game with some of his buddies. We went early with Jess and her little girl Josie and stayed at her parents house the first 2 nights and then went to Jamie's parents house that Saturday morning and spent the rest of the weekend with all the girls. We had a blast! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of all of us.. don't ask me what I was thinking.. but I did get a couple random pics of Taiya (5 weeks old) while we were there so that I could send them to Trav since he was missing her like crazy...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bear Lake again...

It was like 2:00 on a Friday afternoon when Travis's friend Pete called to see if we wanted to go up to his parents cabin for the weekend... and they were leaving in about 30 minutes. Since we had nothing going on we decided to go for it. Well if you have never packed for a baby it takes FOREVER,(maybe I'm the only one that has this problem) but you have to take so much stuff and it takes so long to get it all together. About 3 hours later we finally were on our way. The boys went golfing and us girls just hung out at the cabin and relaxed... well as much as you can relax with two newborns.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She is definately the light of her dad's life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Silly baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
View from the Cabin

More random pics... these are from when she was 6 weeks old! And already she is getting to be a little chubbers...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now she LOVES bathtime!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is her grumpy face

8 comments:

The Wrights said...

Oh she is darling! I am so glad you put some pictures up.. I have been dying to see her. Where are you guys at?? We have tried to come visit and meet Taiya a couple times. Hope all is going well for you both.. and your adjusting well at being parents! Sure love ya! Hope to hear from you soon!

The Laybourne's said...

Oh my heck...you two made a BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!! congrats!!! You guys look so happy...Hope all is well!

The Swenson Fam! said...

Sade she is adorable. I'm glad you finally got these pics up! She is so stinkin cute, we need to get together soon, and I want to see little Taiya again, she looks like she's already changed so much! Looks like you guys have been havin fun with her! Call me.

Mel said...

Sadi she is SO adorable & you always have her dressed SO dang cute!! I was laughing because some of the outfits you have on her I have waiting in the closet for our Baby Girl! HaHa! Anyway it looks like you guys are doing well & adjusting well to parenthood! SO fun!!

Lignell Family said...

Sadi... she is so dang cute!! I love all her cute headbands, girls are so much fun!! we need to all get together with all these baby girls and take a picture!!

Tren and Chylie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations you guys!

Russell*Linsey said...

She has gotten so big since I last saw her- and even cuter! Hope you guys are having fun on your adventures- Taiya is going to be quite the traveler before she is even one! Keep sending pics- we love them!

Chels and Zach said...

She is beautiful Sadi! I love the pics, however, she is so cute it is making me want a baby...not a good idea right now! Hahaha, keep them coming!