Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Taiya 6 to 8 weeks old...

I am almost caught up with my blogging! I am so proud of myself. Ha. Since I am kinda using this like my journal I don't want to forget anything. Here are some cute little moments...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's definately not summer anymore, this is Taiya's first time wearing any of her fall clothes... and it is a size 3-6 months... she wasn't even 2 months old yet!! Little chubby baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Snuggling with Grandma Pennie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grandpa Todd & Taiya... both of them just passed out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't get to see my friend Charidee very often since she is living in Vegas right now, but she was up here to bless her little girl Mckinlee a few weekends ago, and it was so good to see them! Taiya is 3 weeks older than Mckinlee... Taiya was just loving the camera can't you tell?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We set Mckinlee and Taiya down to compare their sizes and they just grabbed each others hands and just held on. We thought it was so cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Taiya had her 2 month old check up and she had to get shots this time. I don't know who it hurt more... her getting them or me watching her get so upset :( This is a pic of her "owwies"... she had 2 shots in one leg and 1 shot in the other leg. At her appointment Taiya weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. and was 75 percentile for both weight and height and 50 percentile for head.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had to check something on the computer really quickly so I sat Taiya on my lap, one minute she was wide awake and the next she was out. I loved how her little chubby belly was totally sticking out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Taiya the day before she turned 2 months old. I just adore this little girl!

5 comments:

Lund Fam said...

Freak she is cute. Some of the pictures did not pull up though. I still do not have your e mail address to send you all the pics. Call me

Kara Simmons. said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Lydia had the exact stats for height and weight too! Too funny. Aren't you just loving watching her gain her own personality everyday?

Lignell Family said...

OHHH... she is just so freaking cute!! We need to get together, so that I can see this little munchkin in person, and I still have a gift for her!! I sent you a new invite to my blog, so let me know when you might be available to do something!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Sadie!! I love that you are back to blogging! Baby Taiya is beautiful! I thought she looked like Trav at first, but she is so you now!! I can't wait to see her in December!! Miss you and love you!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Haha!! Oops... I think I meant to say SadErs... Sorry about the E, I do know better!! But at least I got baby Taiya's name right!! Love you! ...