Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Taiya's Newborn pictures

Our little Taiya is already MORE THAN 3 weeks old!! Time is going by way too fast. She already has grown so much, at her two week check up she was 7 lbs. 14 oz. Travis and I are loving being parents... this little girl has completely changed our lives- we can't imagine life without her now. We feel so blessed to have this little one, we love her sooooooooo much! I have tons of pictures I want to post, but it will take some time for me to catch up. Anyways, we got Taiya's newborn pictures done when she was 1 week 4 days old. Sarah Ward did an great job, she was so patient even after Taiya pooped 3 times and peed about 6 times all over her blankets and props!! Ha. It was a challenge but so worth it. Here are some of her pictures...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

The Swenson Fam! said...

oh my goodness sade! she is gorgeous! I love every pic...she is so beautiful!

Brenan and Maddi said...

Sadi! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her again! I hope all 3 of you guys are doing well! Miss you!

The Wrights said...

Oh she is adorable! I love all the pictures. We can't wait to meet her. Hope your feeling well? Love ya guys!

Christensen's said...

She's adorable!! When they get a little bigger we'll have to get our Teya/Taiya's together to play!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Those turned out soooo cute! I love all the cute little outfits and poses. She did a great job! Can't wait to see more!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

WOW!!!! She is adorable! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! What an awesome photographer and what could be a cuter prop! Congrats again!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

What a doll! She is so stinkin cute Saders! I miss you so much and wish I could hold that precious little girl! She is going to be so big when I see her! love you!

Clint & Hailey said...

Wow! Sadi she is so perfect! I need to come see you girls:) If I ever get a day off again...we should go to lunch I miss you!

Jared and Lauren said...

She is such a doll! The photographer did a great job! I would love to come see you guys sometime.