Friday, April 4, 2008

Life Gets So Busy!

We haven't updated our blog for over a month now. We always thought that once we got married things would slow down- but they have only gotten more busy!! Travis has decided not to get another job and to just keep working for his dad, his schedule is so flexible and he gets to work with his dad. Who can beat that? Sadi will be graduating the end of this month- but has so much left to do that it seems completely impossible. Its crazy! We picked the busiest semester of our lives to get married... oh well! We are so excited for summer... we can't wait to go boating and four-wheeling and all that good stuff! Plus we are leaving for El Salvador in LESS THAN one month!!!! HOORAY FOR SUMMERTIME!!!

5 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Welcome to the wonderful life of marriage! You really do think that since you're not driving back and forth to see each other, or going out on dates...yada yadda, that life will slow down, but marriage is a whole nother world of being busy. But it's all worth it! You guys should really plan a trip down here once you graduate and get back from your El Salvador trip. I'm serious!

Lignell Family said...

Sadi, all I can tell you is eventually it does slow down. Right now you are combining two seperate lives, and soon enough it will seem like 1 life!! Trust me it gets easier!!

Tiffany said...

Hey girl, your background/template (whatever ya wanna call it) is so cute I love it. Do you mind me asking how you did it? If you don't mind you can just comment on my blog or e-mail me at tiffanyschulz2002@yahoo.com. Thanks girl! Glad to hear life is going well for you guys. And it's true life does slow down a little bit it will just take awhile.

The Wrights said...

We can't believe we are leaving in 15 days! We need to see what stuff we can round up for the trip and what we are going to wear down there.. Sadi once again I am sorry that I could not do your hair.. I fell so bad. I will have to get ya next time for sure! Love you guys.. and see you soon!

Tiffany said...

Hey Sadi, I just went private with our blog so e-mail me your e-mail address so that I can send you an invite so we can still keep in touch! tdrury14@yahoo.com Thanks girl!