Friday, February 22, 2008

Waiting Patiently... (well sorta)

So everyone keeps asking us if we have moved into our condo yet.. and the answer is NOPE not yet. We are still waiting on our loan to get finished... they keep saying they need more stuff and then it has to be resubmited to underwriting and it keeps going and going in a vicious cycle! Right now we are "living" in Travis's bedroom at his parents... nice and cozy! Actually we are so blessed that we have a place to go and that both of our parents are so willing to help in any way possible. But still... we ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT to get into our own place and start really being married (right now we joke that we are still dating- since all of our stuff is at each of our parent's houses!) Other than that we are both just going to school and working... Travis is looking for a full-time job that he can start right away, if anyone has any suggestions let us know!

8 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Ha! Buddy and I did the exact same thing! We always joked that we just had sleepovers every night. You poor things. I can't wait until you move out! THEN it's like you're really married!

Lissa Leigh said...

Sadi, I need you to send me your email address again so I can add you! Thanks!

Klor

The Heriford's said...

I tagged you!!! Check out my blog!

The Wrights said...

Hey guys! So we were down in St. George over the weekend and found the best El Salvadorian Resturant! I loved the food! So we will maybe have to stop there on our way to Vegas! Hopefully you will get used to it! Sorry about your Condo.. Hopefully soon it will all be over! We are coming up this week! We need to go out! Sadi- I need your number so we can talk when the boys are! ha ha! I love all your cute pictures from the Honeymoon! You both look so HOT! Have a fun day! We will call soon! And Congrats on your fun TV! We are twinners now!

Kara Simmons. said...

Sadi you looked gorgeous on your wedding day!! I loved your dress!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

I love your honeymoon pictures! They are so cute. I wish I was back in Cancun. I know how frustrating it is waiting for loans. It is no fun, so good luck and I guess just enjoy no mortgage payment!! I am excited for you to have your own place, it will be so fun. Have fun with married life!

Lissa Leigh said...

I added you to my blog so you should be able to view it! Leave me a comment if it worked!

Clint & Hailey said...

Hey Sadi!! Looks like you guys had an awesome honeymoon...now back to the real world! fun stuff! We all need to get together for dinner sometime soon!